Work Related Interview Questions
سوالات مصاحبه شغلی به زبان انگلیسی
44. If you could start your career over again, what would you do differently?
45. During your performance reviews, what criticism do you hear the most?
46. Tell me about your last three positions?
47. Tell me about your last position?
48. What is your management philosophy?
49. What was your favorite job?
50. Tell me about the best manager you ever had.
51. Tell me about the worst manager you ever had.
52. What could you have done to improve your relationship with a manager you didn’t like?
53. What were the most memorable accomplishments in your last position?
54. Why do you want to leave your current job?
55. Where did you tell your boss you were going?
56. Are you currently employed at the last place listed on your resume?
57. What is the title of the person you report to?
58. In your previous position, how much time did you spend …
59. If you don’t leave your current job, what do you imagine you will be doing in several years?
60. If you’re very happy with your current job, why do you want to leave?
Work Related Interview Questions II
سوالات مصاحبه کاری به زبان انگلیسی
61. If you have problems or complaints with your current job, why haven’t you brought it to their attention?
62. Give me a specific example at your last position where…
63. What do you feel an employer owes an employee?
64. What do you expect from your manager?
65. Would you like to have your boss’s job?
66. What did you hear about us?
67. What do you know about our product?
68. Have you managed people in any of the positions you’ve held?
69. What types of people do you have trouble getting along with?
70. Who do you think are our two major competitors?
71. Why do you like sales?
72. Do you see that stapler? Convince me to buy it.
73. How long have you been looking for a job?
74. Why haven’t you received any offers so far?
75. If you don’t understand your assignment and you can’t reach your boss, what would you do?
Work Related Interview Questions III
سوالات مصاحبه استخدامی به زبان انگلیسی
76. If everyone on the team is a veteran, what will you do to fit in?
77. How do you intend to learn what you need to know to perform well for this job?
78. If your supervisor tells you to do something that you believe can be done in a different way, what would you do?
79. If you’re told to do something that you feel is illegal, what would you do?
80. If you were unfairly criticized, what would you do?
81. What are you looking to gain from your next job?
82. What aspects of this job interest you the most?
83. If you are given work from your manager that is boring and tedious, what will you do?
84. How long do you plan on staying with this company?
85. How do you explain the fact that you frequently change jobs?
86. Tell me about a time you had a big disagreement with your boss.
87. What do you do when there is no work to do?
88. What do you do when there are too many things to do?
89. What do you do when you feel burned out?
90. How do you balance both your family and your job?
91. You’ve been with one company your entire career. Don’t you think you will have a tough time adjusting to a new environment?
92. What have you heard about our company that you didn’t like?
93. Do you want to work for a small or large company and why?
English Interview Lessons Working with People Interview Questions
94. What do you do when you’re having difficulty solving a problem?
95. What do you do when you have a problem with a direct?
96. What do you do when you have a problem with your boss?
97. What do you do when you have a problem with your job?
98. What do you do when you have a problem with a co-worker?
99. How do you handle conflict?
100. Have you fired anyone?
101. What do you do when a worker is giving the team more problems than helping?
102. When do you know enough is enough when dealing with a subordinate that doesn’t seem to be helping?
103. Do you like to work by yourself or with others?
104. How do you get along…